Sales people at all levels wishing to hone their closing skills.
Delegates will learn how to handle objections confidently. This workshop focuses on how to deal with the various levels of doubt and resistance we encounter when handling objections in selling and negotiating. Heavily practical in nature with lots of 'doing', content will be made up of a mixture of discussion, trainer demonstration and role plays to ensure a successful conclusion by handling objections professionally.
The day will address sales objections as part of the sales process and not barriers that simply create anxiety and doubt.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Show how to handle resistance more effectively
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• Apply problem solving techniques in the sale
• Explain how to deal with difficult situations
• Gain commitment & agreement