Anyone in a role interacting with the customer whether face to face or over the telephone.
Delegates will learn how to provide outstanding customer service. Whether you are in a dedicated sales role or a customer facing role in any capacity, this course will be a valuable part of your personal development and understanding of the responsibility that everyone in the organisation carries to ensure your customers are not just satisfied, but, delighted!
The result will be a renewed vigour for 'putting the customer first' and providing world class customer service with any and every transaction, which will strengthen the bond between you and the people you deal with daily.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain what your customer wants, needs and expects
• Demonstrate how to become customer driven
• Show how to improve customer retention
• Give examples of how to build stronger customer relationships
• Show how to develop the right attitude