Sales professionals with a clear understanding of the sales process wishing to improve their performance suing more sophisticated methods.
The delegate will learn the difference between just selling and selling using a consultative approach. This programme is designed for those in a client facing role who wish to develop their skills past the level of normal customer sales, account management or project presentation levels. Delegates will explore in great detail the skills, formulas and attitude required to be even more successful by adopting a consultative approach to customer interface.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate powerful questioning and listening skills to build rapport
• Discuss how to prepare thoroughly for the client visit
• Match client needs with product portfolio
• Explain the consultancy selling process
• Adopt a positive and confident approach when dealing with clients