All managers will benefit whether in sales or a non-sales role.
The delegate will learn the importance of developing commerciality. This course is designed to help delegates understand the commercial needs of the business and gain an appreciation of exactly how their role fits into the company matrix. They will also study the effects and consequences that their own decision making has on the bottom line and how this affects business overall.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate an understating of effective planning skills
• Explain SWOT and PEST analysis and your core market
• Show how to manage costs effectively and explain profit / profitability
• Demonstrate good commercial awareness knowledge
• Explain how to manage customers for growth