Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Personal Development
Who Would Benefit
This course would benefit anyone who interacts with people on a regular basis whether it be in management role, sales or service/communications. The content offers an insight into the techniques used in NLP to help you build rapport quickly and improve your communications at all levels.
This workshop will explore Neuro-Linguistic Programming and other personality-based concepts with the aim of improving your skills to a professional ‘persuaders’ level of impact. Delegates will learn how to understand personal communication and behaviour styles and activity and how to react accordingly.
The content will explore in depth personality styles and how to manage different personalities and improve relationships through powerful rapport-building techniques.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Personal Development
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Understand and apply NLP techniques
- Build rapport quickly and successfully with different personality styles
- Use various communication channels
- Manage conflict resolution successfully
- Build better relationships
The Programme Includes:
- What is NLP?
- What it can be used for?
- How to apply the skills and techniques
- NLP’s power as a communication developer
- How we measure successful communication
- How to look for tangible results when communicating (not just impressions)
- The essence of rapport
- Why do we build rapport easily with some and not with others?
- Communication channels
- Visual, auditory and kinaesthetic types
- Eye accessing cues
- Mirroring and pacing people
- Understanding personal strategies
- The 5 personal decision making strategies
- Personality styles ~ An overview of the ‘Insights’ personality profile
- Challenging personalities and how to handle them
- Assessing your own personality style
- Matching & mismatching
- Managing conflict
- Turning conflict into empathy