Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
The War on Negativity
Who Would Benefit
All managers, team leaders and supervisors who wish to build up their resilience in today's fast-moving world.
The delegate will learn that positive psychology principles can be used to develop proactive and ‘can-do’ attitudes in everyday and more adverse situations. Despite the resistance from colleagues, positive psychology can have an impact on performance, and developing resilience to the objections can enable consistency in behaviour and develop a more positive person.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Recognise the people in their network who have a positive influence on them.
- Identify the opportunities to promote positivity in everyday situations.
- Discuss the impact of the relationship with their inner voice.
- Outline tactics to overcome negativity and promote positivity in their everyday routine.
- Develop strategies to overcome resistance from colleagues to promoting positivity.
The Programme Includes:
- Welcome and introductions
- Positive and negative perceptions
- Mood impact on situations
- Pessimists, Moaners, Drainers, Energisers, Radiators
- The inner-voice relationship
- Impact of Nutrition, Sleep and Life-Style
- Proactive versus remedial psychology
- Triggers to happiness
- Impact on performance
- CBT and behaviour modification
- Problem focus and action oriented
- Coaching to improve performance
- Mapping activities for implementation