Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Who Would Benefit
Attending this programme will benefit anyone in a management position who has responsibility for setting and implementing any type of business plan.
This programme is aimed specifically towards senior managers and leaders within the organisation who have responsibility for the formulation and implementation of strategic business plan. The content will combine strategic planning techniques and models with sound goal orientated activities. There will be practical case studies and exercises together with a ‘live’ review of the real challenges and business issues facing leaders today in a changing environment.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Show understanding of your market and how changes impact on your business
- Develop a framework for strategic planning & understand analytical techniques
- Explain core concepts, theories and skills for strategic planning
- Explain strategic decision making factors for your business
- Develop skills and confidence to debate and plan from a strategic position
The Programme Includes:
- What is a strategic plan?
- Defining the strategic planning process
- Analysis of the strategic issues facing the organisation
- The company strategy and key objectives
- Establishing key measurements
- Integrating key measurements into daily business
- Winning with short term goals
- Ensuring resources can generate desired outcomes
- Resources and people
- Analysis of market position/activity and competition
- Key issues that affect strategic development
- How economy dictates competitive strategy & the need for realigning strategic objectives
- Developing tactics to deliver strategy
- Adjusting to unforeseen developments
- Communicating your strategy ~ making it happen
- Developing a communication strategy
- Aligning skills, knowledge and attitude for success
- Encouraging the right culture
- Keeping the team focused on the ‘big picture'
- Recognising success