Primarily managers who are not qualified project managers but who are tasked with managing projects of all sizes and complexity.
Delegates will learn the fundamentals of project management. This course is designed for all managers who need project management and planning skills to do their job effectively, but who are not formally trained as project managers. We will explore various techniques for structured planning and provide the tools to manage projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Display effective planning, prioritisation & organisation
• Adhere to controls for financial awareness / budgeting
• Demonstrate creative problem solving
• Explain full project evaluation
• Show how to regularly check and monitor progress and report back