Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Who Would Benefit
All those who are responsible for shaping the future of their organisation through their people and who are keen to explore the benefits of expanding their current knowledge of leadership.
Bringing a whole new meaning to the concept of responsibility and accountability.
This programme takes the delegate’s knowledge of leading to a new level that will examine their current approach to leadership and add a new dimension that will challenges their values, principles and general attitude towards leading others.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Explain your current leadership style
- Demonstrate a willingness to realign
- Challenging others with new concepts
- Display evidence of forging new paths
- Show how to bring meaning and purpose to strategic leadership
The Programme Includes:
- What do we know of leadership in general?
- What is values-centered leadership?
- Current leadership style and relationships
- Personal inventory
- The real ‘me’ versus the ideal ‘me’
- Shaping the future for you and your organisation
- Developing meaningful relationships – principles and values
- Leading by utilising your strengths and improving weaknesses
- Conflicting values and how to combat them
- Values-Centered Leadership Model:
- Developing context
- Challenge or opportunity?
- Investment and energy
- Purpose, consequence and meaning
- Performance and self-assessment – the future