Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Psychological Safety for Teams
Who Would Benefit
For those interested in creating high performance teams with higher levels of engagement, increased motivation to tackle difficult problems, more learning and development opportunities, and better performance.
“There’s no team without trust” the highest-performing teams have one thing in common: psychological safety, the belief that you won’t be punished when you make a mistake. When the workplace feels challenging but not threatening, teams can sustain the broaden-and-build mode.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days:1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Have an understanding of the concept of Psychological Safety
- Understand the benefits of high levels within teams
- Understand the role and behaviours required of a team leader practicing Psychological Safety
The Programme Includes:
- Drivers of Psychological Safety
- Low Psychological Safety in teams
- High Psychological Safety in teams
- Effective team leaders behaviours
- Being accessible and approachable
- Explicitly inviting input and feedback
- Modelling openness and fallibility
- Building trusting relationships
- Create a safe learning environment
- Support the team with positive resources.