Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Onboarding & Induction
Who Would Benefit
This course is designed for managers and support staff with responsibility for inducting new employees joining an organisation and whose aim is to create an engaging and informative programme for new starters.
An engaging and rich onboarding process can make a huge difference to the way anyone feels about their new role and is the platform on which their relationship is formed with new colleagues. The training course ensures that you will be able to enhance the induction experience and make it positive, informative and engaging.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Leadership & Management
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Course Location: Classroom
- Explain what a robust induction programme should contain
- Understand the elements that should be included
- Define the protocols –rules and standards
- Create training goals
- Define a support structure
The Programme Includes:
- Review existing materials IT etc.
- Welcome Pack
- First day/week
- Communication is everything
- Standard operating procedures(SOPS) Protocols and Processes
- Regular check-ins
- Stay connected – socially
- The Four E’s
- Checklist and review