Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Giving Constructive Feedback
Who Would Benefit
All managers will benefit from this course. Whether they be new to managing people or simply have been in role for some time and in need of the chance to brush up their skills.
In a competitive and demanding environment it is becoming even more important that managers can effectively assess and monitor the performance of their teams. This process demands the skill of giving feedback effectively to be well honed. This programme is designed specifically to address how to give constructive feedback to the people in the organisation who are charged key business objectives helping to ensure that team and individual performance is aligned to meet them.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Course Duration: 2
- Course Location: Virtual or classroom based
- Give powerful and accurate feedback which has real value
- Employ effective questioning techniques & listening skills
- Demonstrate use of counselling techniques
- Improve levels of impact & influencing skills
- Understanding team and individual behaviour
The Programme Includes:
- What do we understand ‘Feedback’ to mean
- Feedback or criticism?
- KPI’s ~ Key Performance Indicators
- Understanding criteria for success
- Assessing and measuring good / poor performance
- 10 Rules for giving Feedback
- Receiving criticism
- Valid criticism / Avoiding the same mistakes
- Invalid criticism / Asking for specific details that challenge assumptions
- Giving criticism constructively
- What is the essence of criticism?
- Appropriate / specific / constructive / honest
- Dealing with difficult behaviour and conflict
- Handling manipulation
- Gaining agreement
- Confirming understanding
- Influencing skills and comparing assertiveness & aggression