Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
The Principles of LEAN Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This Lean training course would benefit anyone who is looking to learn the core principles of Lean continuous improvement and understand how this way of thinking can be applied to the way in which they operate on a day-to-day basis.
Delegates will be introduced to the concept of LEAN thinking, looking at how the elimination of waste and effective management of resources is vital if a business is to be successful and sustain a competitive advantage. This interactive, lively and challenging workshop will also explore how to delegates can use creative techniques for generating new ideas or overcoming blockages to innovation.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership, Personal Development
- Recommended No. of Days: 1 day
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
At the end of this training course the delegate can:
- Understanding the importance of continuous improvement in the workplace
- Apply the principles of LEAN thinking
- Identify how to develop a continuous improvement culture
- Manage resources effectively
- Apply creative problem solving models
The Programme Includes:
- What do we mean by continuous improvement?
- The need for change
- Why change is now the norm?
- Developing a continuous improvement culture
- An introduction to LEAN Thinking
- The characteristics of a lean organisation
- How can you eliminate waste in the workplace?
- Creative methods for problem solving and generating ideas
- Blockages to innovation
- Recognising creative behaviours