Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Self-Expression Training Healthcare Training Course
Who Would Benefit
For Leaders who want an understanding of the role of self-expression and self-control and to develop their ability to control their emotions, behaviour and desires, building the ability to appear genuine and engender credibility in others.
This workshop is focused on learning more about the ability to select and regulate emotions to enhance authentic situational leadership styles within constantly changing situations. It will explore emotional triggers and how to handle emotions effectively.
The emotions experienced in change will be reviewed with strategies to manage change effectively and how others can become involved more positively using real examples and current challenges.
Also, covered within the workshop is conflict; how conflict arises and how this can be managed.
- CPD Points:6
- Training Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days:1
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Explain how emotions drive behaviour and how emotions can be managed
- Recognise ways to express emotion more effectively
- Define assertive versus aggressive and passive behaviour
- Identify the emotions experienced through change with ways to manage them effectively
- Apply communication skills that support emotional independence
The Programme Includes:
- Welcome & Course Introduction
- Review personal objectives
- Self-management / emotional regulation
- Understanding emotion
- Emotions and their management
- Noticing feelings
- Assertiveness and responsiveness
- Exploring hot buttons
- Personal Action Plan
- Review Personal Objectives