Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Job Planning Healthcare Training Course
Who Would Benefit
Anyone who has not received any formal training in the subject or who are in need of a refresher.
With revalidation upon us and appraisals and PDP’s taking centre stage, doctors must have the ability to plan their working time to maximise their effectiveness through their job plans.
This course looks at the old contract and contrasts it with the new one. It highlights the importance of utilising your AP’s to maximum effect to ensure you are making the most of your working time in relation to your own development and the linking of PDP objectives for revalidation.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Understanding the purpose and background of job planning
- Comparing the old and new contracts
- How the job plan fits with appraisal and revalidation
- How to align the job plan with PDP outcomes
- Understanding the skills to negotiate with higher authorities
- How to influence different working types
The Programme Includes:
- The essentials of effective job planning
- Content of the job plan
- Job planning and appraisal – links and distinctions
- Evidence for job planning – the enhanced portfolio
- Cycles and timetables
- Objective setting – alignment of personal, team, service and organisational objectives
- Local support required to fulfil job plans
- Identifying potential problems and generating solutions
- Appeals and mediation process
- Dealing with challenging people and situations
- Appreciating different working styles
- Core elements of negotiation