All employees looking to understand new ways of problem-solving and how to make better, more informed decisions.
Delegates will learn how to make decisions and problem solve using models and creative thinking. This course is designed to help delegates overcome problems and make considered decisions in a practical and creative way. They will learn techniques for breaking out of habitual thought patterns and developing structured problem-solving models. They will learn to use a mixture of creative problem solving and creative decision-making techniques designed to generate multiple solutions in a variety of situations.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Describe creative thinking strategies
• Explain and understand problem-solving models
• Show how to gather quality information and generate alternative solutions
• Recognise how to make more informed decisions
• Apply an attitude that challenges old patterns and assumptions