Anyone in a job role that would benefit from others 'wanting' to help and cooperate rather than 'having' to.
Delegates will learn how and when to influence others and the difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour. This content will focus on those inter-personal skills that are an integral part of daily life. The ability to influence other people is an essential tool if people are to gain agreement and co-operation from others in order to achieve tasks and get things done. This course provides the necessary influencing and assertiveness skills and formulas to help managers to create a powerful influencing style with colleagues and clients alike helping to improve working relationships.
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Define influencing & persuasion techniques
• Demonstrate an understanding of different behaviours
• Show improved questioning and listening skills
• Explain how to develop strong personal confidence
• Recognise and utilise powerful body language