Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Sales Training
Winning New Business
Who Would Benefit
Anyone involved in sales wishing to improve their call to sale ratio or generate extra revenue from existing customers.
This programme will develop structured sales skills and techniques required to be successful in a busy sales environment and focus on the creative skills needed to generate extra revenue from new and existing customers.
We will explore the sales process in depth, with a thorough examination of powerful and effective sales tools. Once the basic sales process has been refreshed and reinforced we will address in depth skills that lie behind cold calling, canvassing for new business and selling big ticket accounts and multiple product packages enabling delegates to quickly achieve their sales objectives and to increase the average sale value they achieve.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Sales
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Demonstrate excellent questioning/listening skills
- Display good communication skills
- Explain key concepts for winning new business
- Show how to handle objections
- Understanding buyer types
- Close the sale
The Programme Includes:
- Essential skills of the sales person
- Where to find new business ~ preparation & research
- What do we know/believe about cold calling?
- Attitude is everything!
- Making appointments
- Preparing for the meeting
- Questioning techniques
- Gatekeepers and how to get past them
- Essential sales tools
- Probe / Match / Confirm
- The spoken word V’s the unspoken meaning
- Selling the benefits of your products
- Territory management
- Selling multiple product packages
- Controlling the sale
- The balance of power
- Enthusiasm / Empathy
- Dealing effectively with objections
- Closing the sale confidently
- Professional follow up
- Ensuring repeat business
- How to maintain personal energy and build confidence