Anyone in a commercial role who has to present formally and then conduct a client meeting.
The delegate will learn how to present confidently and be competent during ‘round the table’ discussions. The main objective of this programme is to equip the sales person with the skills and confidence to plan and prepare for a client meeting where there is a need to make a formal presentation using visual aids, whether to one person or a group followed by a formal meeting. They will also develop the necessary skills to conduct the meeting professionally, stay in control and draw it to a satisfactory conclusion.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• List the key components of good research and preparation
• Explain the importance of speech
• Apply effective presentation skill techniques
• Recognise good meeting protocol
• State how to create maximum impact