Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Personal Development
Effective Communication Skills
Who Would Benefit
All employees wishing to improve their learning and interactions with others.
Delegates will learn the value of powerful communication in a variety of scenarios. The main aim of this course will be to help delegates improve their learning and communication skills both individually and within their team. The content will also explore in great detail how to gain an understanding of the benefits of effective communication and the principles of improved relationships and communicating with confidence.
They will be able to state the barriers to communication and ways of overcoming them.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Personal Development
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain and understand communication channels
• Distinguish situational communication styles
• Demonstrate how to build rapport quickly and easily
• Show how to understand and adapt your personal presentation style
• Display use of powerful language
The Programme Includes:
- Barriers to communication & why communication fails
- Selecting the correct method of communication
- Understanding different personalities
- Adapting your communication style ~ Questioning/listening skills
- Promoting a two way conversation ~ The power of language
- Non verbal forms of communication and behaviour
- Eye contact / body language
- Building rapport and why it breaks down
- Influencing & assertiveness & assertive vs. aggressive
- Influencing skills and body language
- Dealing with difficult situations / people & Managing conflict
- Handling manipulation ~ Hints and tips on the art of persuasion