Senior managers who are content with their strategic people management skills but wish to improve their business planning knowledge and would like to to develop their skills through business management courses. The content contained in this programme will help achieve that and prepare your delegates with the skills and knowledge required to be successful.
On Maguire business management courses delegates will learn about the process of business strategy designed to complete a thorough analysis of the current status of their business, where it needs to be and how they will get it there. This is an intense business planning programme, which combines strategic techniques, practical case studies and exercises together with reviews of 'live' business issues.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Describe a framework for business planning
• Display an understanding of analytical techniques
• Show core concepts, theories and skills for strategy and business planning
• Plan strategic decision making factors for the business
• Recognise the skills needed to debate and plan from a strategic position