Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Project Management - The People Skills
Who Would Benefit
Anyone responsible for managing a team of people charged with delivering any project or task within time and financial budgets.
Delegate will learn that understanding the key principles and techniques of project management is essential, however what is often neglected is the level of people skills required coupled with excellent communication skills together with a creative and innovative approach that really ensures successful project completion. This course will address those areas in great detail and identify key elements which influence the management of time, tasks as well as people in order to complete a project successfully.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Define what makes a successful project and the 5 key stages of success
- Demonstrate powerful interpersonal and communication skills
- Become a real project leader
- Deliver project completion within time and financial budget
- Maintain a creative and innovative approach at all times
The Programme Includes:
- Group orientation and benchmarking
- Defining excellent project management – what do we know?
- The role of the Project Manager and why it is a vital role
- The 5 key stages of successful project management ~ Overview
- How effective are we currently?
- The project vision and purpose – aligning the team to its value
- Project strategy and value to the organisation
- Essential interpersonal skills
- Powerful communication skills
- Consultation and review
- Involve V participate
- Leading the team to success
- Motivating factors
- Leading by example
- Personal management
- Managing your personal time and energy