Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Innovation in a Nutshell
Who Would Benefit
Anyone who wants to overcome challenges or clear blocks in a particular process or system
Delegates will learn how to create new and radical ideas to address a specific problem. Delegates will use a set of tried and trusted innovation approaches to create fresh practical ideas to resolve an entrenched problem or system blockage or reduce waste.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Describe different sources of innovation
- Understand how to enable creative thought
- Describe fresh approaches to problem solving
- Apply the approaches to a real life challenge
- Create radical game changing ideas that fuel improvement and inspire change
- Test ideas against the realities of delivery
- Take ideas forward to apply in their team/department
The Programme Includes:
- Where good ideas come from - Seven sources of innovation
- Where else in the world?
- The neuroscience of creativity
- What If?
- Drawn out – Building momentum and positive energy
- Angels and Devils – Identifying risks
- Clarifying Ideas - Innovation coaching
- Dragons Den