Anyone who has not received any formal training in field sales or is about to undertake that role.
The delegate will learn the essential skills of being a professional salesperson out in the field. This field sales programme is a must for those sales people who manage a territory or area and sell to clients face to face. The course will cover all aspects of the field sales person’s role from making the appointment to closing the sale. The content will also have a thorough examination of all field sales techniques and professional selling skills.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain the role and responsibilities of a professional sales person
• Be able to explain and demonstrate good questioning and listening technique
• Display skill in handling objections confidently
• Provide evidence of powerful closing skills
• Demonstrate how to manage a territory