Any sales professional who has not received any formal training in negotiation skills.
Delegates will learn the mechanics of a good negotiation. All sales people need to be able to determine when the sale has been successful and where the negotiation starts. This can be an uncomfortable point in the process of winning the business on mutually acceptable terms and conditions for some people.
This course highlights the 'mechanics' of the negotiation and how to deal powerfully with resistance and manipulation.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain advanced negotiation techniques
• State key influencing skills
• Describe powerful advanced questioning techniques
• Give examples of how to establish control
• Produce a structured approach to negotiating