Anyone interacting with the customer whether in a recognised commercial role or service based role.
Delegates will learn how to make the most of every incoming business opportunity. If your job is to deal professionally with incoming customer calls, whether in a sales, reception or customer service role then this workshop will provide valuable techniques for encouraging repeat business and maximising business opportunities in a friendly and professional manner. The main focus is placed on the wants and needs of the customer and how offering the full range of your products or service can be achieved without resorting to the 'hard sell'.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Apply effective questioning techniques
• Demonstrate powerful listening
• Give examples of how lateral thinking works
• Generate a more creative atmosphere
• Describe what is good objection handling