The main aim of this workshop is to help delegates understand how emotional intelligence offers a means for developing the communication and interpersonal skills needed by salespeople to develop and improve relationships with customers.
Delegates will explore in detail the ability to recognise their emotions, understand what they're telling them, and realise how their emotions affect people around them. This is particularly important in sales, as it is becoming more and more difficult to differentiate between products in a particular sector for any length of time. This means that the quality of the relationship with the sales person can make the difference.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Group discussion
- The four elements of emotional intelligence
- Emotional Self Awareness
- Accurate Self Assessment
- Initiative & optimism
- Organisational Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Influence & building trust
- Linking benefits to client needs with integrity
- Advancing the sale
- Handling objections
- Expanding the sale
- Maintaining peak performance
- Emotional intelligence and how it underpins personal impact