All employees will benefit from attending this course irrespective of your job role.
Delegates will learn how to recognise the symptoms of stress and manage stress and energy levels more efficiently. This course will enable people to become more effective in managing personal scenarios when they are under pressure and how to manage the work/life balance. Delegates will understand the causes and nature of stress and recognise key symptoms of stress in themselves and stress in others before considering and using various personal development methods to alleviate this. Delegates will leave recognising that personal management and finding a work/life balance is a priority that will impact both in and out of the workplace on their well-being.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain the symptoms of stress and the impact it has on work and home life
• Recognising the symptoms and how to deal with them early
• Show how to manage difficult scenarios more efficiently
• Describe how to manage energy levels
• Give examples of techniques to becoming more self aware