Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Preventing and Managing Bullying & Harassment in the Workplace
Who Would Benefit
Managers, team leaders and supervisors and all other staff.
This intensive and involving course guides participants to recognise:
- What are harassment and bullying?
- What is the legal position?
- Your role eliminating harassment and bullying
- How your behaviour could be perceived
- Planning to prevent harassment and bullying
- Bystander actions and encouraging action
- How to act if it does happen
At the end of the they are helped to prepare personal action plans and commitments to prevent or handle bullying and harassment in their workplaces.
- CPD Points: 3
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 0.5
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Explain what constitutes harmful behaviour
- Plan to set boundaries with their teams
- Explain the implications of bullying and harassment
- Explain the current legal position and how they can help protect all employees
- Identify & describe their role as a leader, people manager, team member or bystander
- Describe what to do if you feel that they have been a victim of harassment
The Programme Includes:
- What we mean by harassment and bullying and especially sexual harassment with examples and case studies (from your company, is appropriate)
- What we don’t mean!
- How common is it?
- The costs of bullying and harassment and the benefits of eliminating them
- What the law says and how it affects us
- What is your experience of bullying or harassment?
- Signs and symptoms
- OK or not OK? exercise
- How can out behaviour be perceived and how we can manage that
- What do we have to do to eliminate bullying and harassment?
- What else we can do
- How to respond to complaints
- What if it happens to you?
- Bystander actions and empowering bystanders
- Individual action planning and personal commitments