For managers at all levels who wish to learn the essentials qualities of a good leader and to understand the essential differences between managing and leading.
Delegates will learn how to become more effective leaders and understand the critical success factors in becoming a leader who people will follow. Leading a team of people is perhaps the most difficult task anyone can undertake. Leadership rarely comes naturally, but there are skills managers can learn and develop that will help them bridge the gap between leading and managing.
Tailored content will give delegates at all levels formulas for giving leading, directing, stimulating and motivating their teams to contribute more in terms of performance and enjoy doing it!
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Describe how to inspire others, change behaviour and well worn habits
• Demonstrate making the right decisions and realise your full potential as a role model
• State and understand your leadership style to successfully implement strategy
• Create and communicate your vision to achieve objectives
• Identify and action personal and professional goals