Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Who Would Benefit
Anyone at any level with organisational responsibility for delivering quality performance.
Delegates will learn that in a competitive and demanding environment it is becoming even more important that managers can effectively assess and monitor the performance of their teams and performance management.
This course is designed specifically to address the main business goals within the organisation and ensure that team and individual performance is aligned to meet them.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Course Duration: 2
- Course Location: Virtual or classroom based
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate use of counselling techniques
• Improve levels of impact & influencing skills
• Understanding team and individual behaviour
• Manage conflict & understanding motivation techniques
• Show effective assessment of good/poor performance
The Programme Includes:
- Assessment of criteria for success
- Individual and team performance assessment
- Assessing and measuring good / poor performance
- Team roles & team behaviour
- Understanding the performance appraisal process
- The appraisal process in action
- KPI's ~ Key Performance Indicators
- Dealing with difficult behaviour and conflict
- Creative staff development
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Identifying areas for development
- Training and development options
- Prioritising and setting key goals and objectives