For managers at all levels and team leaders who wishes to learn more about what motivates teams and individuals to greater performance.
Delegate will learn that finding the key to what inspires and motivates people is never easy. It has often been said that motivating individuals is much harder than creating an environment in which people are motivated – this is the key to team motivation.
The main aim of this workshop is to explore in great detail the theories of motivation what motivates people and to find ways of helping delegates to be creative, decisive and positive about motivating teams.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain what motivates and de-motivates others
• Demonstrate creative thinking in dealing with others
• Identify how to best influence the environment
• Recognise signs of motivation
• Recall the key psychological factors behind successful motivation