Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Corporate Social Resposibility
Who Would Benefit
This course will help anyone who is trying to improve or implement effective Corporate Social Responsibility within their organisation and who are tasked with improving the way that their organisation functions. It is ideal for leaders and groups of leaders whom understand that effective CSR is required to have an effective organisation. In addition, it will help managers and leaders who have been tasked with creating and / or implementing a new CSR policy or those who wish to bring an existing CSR policy up-to-date.
Corporate Social Responsibility is relevant to every organisation no matter what size, country of operation, type of ownership structure, sector or maturity. This course will ensure that delegates understand the key concepts of CSR and give them the frameworks they need to either improve or implement effective CSR within their own organisations.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Course Duration: 1
- Course Location: Virtual or classroom based
- Assess what is, and what is not, effective CSR.
- Understand the role of the board of directors in ensuring effective CSR.
- Understand the role of all stakeholders in CSR.
- Identify the key factors in shaping a CSR policy.
- Implement effective CSR in their own organisations.
- Appreciate the importance of CSR
The Programme Includes:
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
- CSR Perspectives – societal, stakeholder, political, strategic and commercial
- The role of the Board of Directors
- CSR leadership
- Stakeholder analysis – shareholders, employees, suppliers, society and so on
- The key components of a modern CSR strategy and policy
- Implementing CSR at all levels of the company
- Ensuring that CSR is ‘business-as-usual’
- Communicating your CSR message
- Engaging with communities
- Case studies – good and bad examples of CSR
- What can we learn?