This course is aimed at anyone who has not received any formal tuition in how to handle difficult people and scenarios or those in need of a refresher in how to diffuse and manage potential conflict.
Delegates will learn how to understand conflict management and dealing with difficult situations as well as the main elements which encompass this complex area of personal and professional development.
The content is suitable for anyone wishing to understand their and others behaviour during stressful and conflict related issues. New strategies and techniques will help them to gain a better understanding of how to manage conflict and the whole area of conflict management within themselves and with others.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Define assertive versus aggressive behaviour
• Explain people behaviour & emotional drivers
• Prioritise and manage expectations in others
• Recognise & diffuse aggression
• Apply powerful communication skills when dealing with difficult situations