Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Decision-Making Skills Healthcare Training Course
Who Would Benefit
For leaders in healthcare who want to solve problems and deal with issues in a realistic, objective manner and by making considered choices. Who want to make decisions that consider the personal impact and how they will affect others and the overall impact on the organisation, combining thinking and intuition.
This healthcare training course is focused on learning more about effective leadership through problem-solving from a personal and a team perspective. It explores how people take in information and how information is processed.
The latest ideas and thinking in neuroscience recognising how this links and applies to intuition will be covered together with the way that differing perceptions impact decision making.
- CPD Points:6
- Training Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days:1
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Explain conscious, unconscious, and intuitive decision-making
- Explain and understand the role of emotion in decision-making
- Show how to generate alternative solutions to solve problems
- Recognise how to make more informed decisions
- Apply an attitude that challenges old patterns and assumptions
The Programme Includes:
- Welcome & Course Introduction
- Review personal objectives
- Exploring reality
- Making sense of the world
- The reality of others
- Subjectivity vs Objectivity
- Innovation and creativity
- Managing and working with impulses
- Understanding impulses from other’s perspectives
- Personal Action Plan
- Review Personal Objectives