Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Management & Leadership
Managing & Leading Teams (A)
Who Would Benefit
Anyone new to a management role or someone who is experienced and holds a management position but has not had the benefit of formal management training.
Management life in many organisations today is becoming constantly more complex and this brings enormous demands on those entrusted with the role of leadership as well as their colleagues. This programme seeks to define effective leadership as an activity for managers, which requires an alignment of action and attitude if optimum performance is to be achieved. The content addresses those issues that will explore how the manager can lead a team successfully, communicate vision and achieve their personal
and professional objectives in an ever more demanding environment.
Purchase e-learning modules here to complement this workshop.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: Public courses are held at The Hilton, East Midlands Airport. In house course location to be determined by client
- Course Dates: 11 September 2018
- Cost per delegate for Open Courses: £395 + vat
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
- Explain effective people management
- Display knowledge of motivation techniques
- Show how to maximise performance management
- Display effective communication skills
- Achieve teamwork and cooperation
The Programme Includes:
- Motivation theories for teams and individuals
- Communication skills
- Dealing with difficult people/scenarios
- Leadership theories and models
- Managing teams
- Delegation and empowerment
- Creating a strong team ethic
- Assessing performance
- Training and coaching