All managers, team leaders and supervisors who have not had formal training in the recruitment process.
The delegates will learn that the essence of successful recruiting is in the planning and preparation stages. This course provides the techniques for establishing exactly the right candidate profile, researching and structuring the interview and following up effectively. If you have not received any formal recruitment training or are new to the practise or simply in need of refreshing your skills then this course is equally valuable.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate excellent questioning skills
• Show how to really listen
• Complete a summarising exercise
• Explain different personality types
• Display effective decision making and judgement