Anyone with management responsibility would benefit from this course.
Delegates will learn the essence of change in the search for continual and measured improvement. Too many managers view managing change negatively and are not prepared to embrace the challenge and drive the change process themselves. This course examines the nature of navigating change and how people react to it, whilst exploring in great detail how to help your people to, not only, welcome and embrace change, but stimulate it.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Analyse the environmental factors likely to affect change
• Identify and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the business
• Identify strategic options for change
• Explain how to achieve the strategic goals of your business through change
• Design a change implementation plan for your chosen strategy
• Describe the key steps in developing a strategy to accomplish change