Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Working SMARTER - Embracing Technology
Who Would Benefit
The main aim of this course is to help doctors to be able to identify personal preferences which influence the management of time, tasks and their personal organisation. They will develop skills in objective setting, organising and planning and be able to demonstrate proficiency to manage themselves and the multiple teams they work with i.e. Ward , Clinic and Theatre.
The course look at embracing the use of technology to help you work more efficiently. We will utilise a ‘Time log’, which each delegate will use to keep a record of his or her activities prior to the course starting to help you identify their ‘Time Thieves’ (this can be sent out with joining instructions).
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Improve Interpersonal skills - across all teams
- Recognising priorities – across all teams
- Deal more efficiently with Personal organisation
- Work to a time scale and achieving goals
- ‘Arrest’ their time thieves
The Programme Includes:
- Welcome and introduction
- Developing personal objectives
- Why people fail to manage time
- How effective are we currently?
- The importance of goals
- Dealing with dead time, delays and down time
- Combating procrastination – Apply the 4 D’s
- Communicating your plans –vital in leadership
- Effective delegation
- Negotiating with colleagues and seniors
- Task Management
- Review personal objectives, summary & close