Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Handling Difficult Conversations
Who Would Benefit
Anyone who wants to learn proven approaches and techniques to handling difficult and uncomfortable situations.
This programme will explore how to adapt your style to suit a variety of personality types and situations that arise when dealing with sensitive or emotional issues, grievances or complaints have to be dealt with in a professional, polite and effective manner.
Delegates will learn how to assert themselves in the most difficult situations and to adapt accordingly even when they feel under pressure in difficult and uncomfortable situations. They will also learn to deal with conflict and resist manipulation.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
- Understand behaviour and personality types
- Define assertive and aggressive behaviour
- Handling wants, needs and expectations
- Apply advanced communication skills
The Programme Includes:
- Understanding different personality types
- Explaining the differences
- Adapting to different personal styles
- Dealing with conflict & difficult situations
- Breaking bad or sensitive news
- Recognising and diffusing aggression
- Saying ‘No’ politely & effectively
- Advanced communication skills and how to use them
- Influencing skills to pacify angry or emotional people
- Strategies for regaining control
- Bringing calm
- Arriving at a satisfactory conclusion